Design Intern (Brand)
Voyager is seeking a Design Intern to join our marketing team in our NYC office. You’ll be assisting the Design Director and working with the Marketing Team to help create engaging graphic assets for our marketing efforts including Email, Blog and Social campaigns. We’re looking for a passionate designer who is ready to dive into our lively start-up and immerse themselves in this unique learning environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders in other departments to understand business objectives and provide solutions through design
- Concepting and Designing graphics for our Emails, Blog and Social posts
- Designing ad units for various campaigns
- Concepting and Designing infographics, gifs and icons for various uses across our assets
- Participate throughout a project’s entire creative process
- Assist in designing assets or modules for our marketing website
- Researching competition
- Sourcing stock photography to add to our library
- Administrative Tasks
- College student or recent graduate from a communications/art or design program
- A portfolio showcasing digital design work with a strong command of typography and layout
- Ability to concept or sketch ideas and ability to turn work around within short timelines
- Knowledge of current trends in design and technology
- Experience using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation skills in After Effects a plus
- An entrepreneurial attitude
We believe that crypto assets are the future of finance and investing, and we’re creating the broker that the crypto market deserves. We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in the most exciting asset class to date. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
In under one year, Voyager has grown to a team of nearly twenty employees from diverse backgrounds in technology, finance, and marketing. We are a venture-backed company with exciting plans for growth. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey and California.
**This paid internship is for the summer of 2019 and onsite in our Manhattan office with the option of 3-4 days a week.**
Please contact us at email@example.com with your portfolio site link, resume and a brief explanation as to why you'd like to work with us!Posted 7 days ago Apply Now