Head of User Experience and Design
Reapit is looking for an exceptional Head of User Experience and Design to lead all activities related to the development of the Reapit experience – encompassing the product, platform and customer engagement.
- London-based with occasional travel required to other offices
- Lots of great benefits, pension, health, training budget and competitive salary
- Lead and ensure the quality of the Reapit product and user experience is aligned with our company vision, mission, and strategic objectives.
- Create our design principles, and lead on communicating them internally and externally.
- Foster a strong design-lead culture to product development, ensuring everyone feels empowered to drive product development and experimentation forward
- Maintain a deep understanding of users, identify product opportunities and facilitate the generation of new ideas that improve the user experience.
- Lead on User Research initiatives to provide quality observations, insights and beliefs to empower the product focuses.
- Translate the product vision, strategy and objectives into hypotheses, experiments and releases
- Be an available and strong resource for the Product team offering guidance, inspiration and design leadership.
- The role of Head of UX and Design is both a hands-on and strategic role that demands a solid background in the conceptualising, designing, and creating first-class product experiences
- Although the core focus of the Head of UX is the facilitation of product experience creation, he/she also assists in the ground product marketing and product advocacy guiding the consumers through the product experience
- The Head of UX monitors and drives the product all the way from creation of design concepts to the final launch of the product as well as post-launch monitoring and analysis.
- Develop and produce artefacts across the full design spectrum (sketches, prototypes, storyboards, annotated wireframes, experience maps and narrative)
- Give clear direction to engineering teams to bring your UX to life
- Eloquently and simply present, explain and justify design solutions and decisions to multidisciplinary teams
- At least 5 years in working experience as a User Experience designer in a product industry
- Proven and successful working experience in information architecture, consumer experience design and interaction design
- Proven and successful record of having delivered a product project, from the design stage all the way through to its launch.
- Be able to use the usual design and prototyping software to a high standard (Such as: Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Axure, Omnigraffle, Sublime/Atom, Keynote, pen and paper)
- Be able to confidently sketch journeys and interfaces in collaborative teams
- Be able to lead and stimulate discussions about design concepts and approaches
Posted 10 days ago