Senior Mobile Designer
Senior Mobile Designer
Location: Dallas, Texas
Reports to: Director, UX Design
Influencer marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, rewardStyle and LIKEtoKNOW.it offer the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to start their own business. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need. We ran more than $1B of retails sales through the rewardStyle platform in 2018 and the LIKEtoKNOW.it consumer app has more than 4M consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers.
Our Design Culture
We are a small growing team of designers reshaping the way people shop Influencer recommendations. We serve the needs of brand retailers, influencers and consumers. We hold high design standards with a low ego approach and a deep appreciation for research, experimentation and agile practices. We also have fun and support each other’s growth.
As a senior level mobile designer reporting to the Director of UX Design, you will be responsible for designing the LIKEtoKNOW.it app in partnership with other team members in Design, Product, Engineering and Marketing. This also includes contributing to how website experiences support the mobile-first mentality. You drive vision, clarity, understanding, consistency, quality and innovation as you consider both the business and users’ wants and needs. You design in sketches, flows, mockups and high fidelity assets as needed.
Successful candidates will understand the product vision, integrate and execute on design strategy, provide clear interaction design flows, and deliver high quality mobile-first design artifacts. Ideal candidates will possess a Portfolio of work demonstrating experience driving product vision in an agile environment, deep expertise across iOS and Android platforms and skill in creating user-centric digital experiences while integrating UX research, prototyping, and testing.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Highly collaborative, low-ego approach to design.
- Experience working with stakeholders, product managers and engineers to drive research-based strategy, vision, and execution.
- Lead product discovery initiatives with prototyping and user research.
- Map out the flow and user journeys for clear reference.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on user research to support user-experience based evaluation of competitor products.
- Keep abreast of mobile technologies and latest technology trends in all areas of UI expertise, including best practice for mobile and browser platforms.
- Contribute to the development of product roadmaps, specifications, and internal documentation with product managers.
- Reinforce the product design process in project work.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and software developers to define, design and deliver new software products.
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure the successful execution of user interface designs and the preservation of the original design intent in the final product
- 5+ years of experience designing and leading the design of user interfaces for web / mobile, following user-centered design principles
- Strong Portfolio
Posted 7 days ago