UI Designer (m/w/d)
THOMAS DAILY is the market leader in providing transparent information about the German real estate market, including a vast, fully accessible archive. This information tool contains an enormous amount of data concerning news, projects, transactions, companies, and markets.
THOMAS DAILY is a 100% subsidiary of CoStar, we are part of a global company deeply rooted in the information provision industry. The CoStar Group maintains the industry’s most comprehensive database for commercial real estate in the US, Canada and the UK market, in Spain, France and in Germany.
We have an exciting opportunity for a User Interface Designer to join our product development team in Freiburg. As a member of the Product Design team, you will collaborate with product managers, executives and developers to successfully design interactive web applications that will define the look and feel of our growing product.
As a User Interface Designer, you will be responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing web applications. You will design and define web-based application solutions for business critical software with specifications to enhance the end user experience.
- Deliver interaction designs from concept through launch
- Design for a variety of platforms including mobile browsers and desktop browsers
- Produce designs to help the product team understand the desired customer experience, including high-fidelity wireframes, flows, prototypes, etc.
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
- Coordinate with product managers and executives to incorporate specific design requirements, visual treatment, and organize information
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human computer interaction, visual arts, graphic design, product design, related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with human-computer interaction, usability and user interface design, and/or visual design
- Proficiency in design tools & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Omnigraffle, etc
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS essential
- Experience across the product development life-cycle of web and mobile applications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with team members at all levels
- Fluent in German and English
- Excels at balancing usability with great design
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced agile environment
Note: This position requires that you present a portfolio of past projects as part of your application.
If you would like to be part of an ambitious and dynamic team and value commitment and team affiliation, we look forward to receiving your written application stating the earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations, under reference number 414 via: https://costar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CoStarCareersEurope.
Commercial property is one of the most important parts of the economy. It ranks among the largest investment classes and nearly everyone enters a commercial property on a daily basis to work, shop or to be entertained. CoStar Group exists to provide property professionals with information and insight to help them navigate this complex environment delivering efficiency and transparency. We are looking for people that share our passion for comprehensive, objective and reliable information. Forbes’ list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies named CoStar Group in eleventh position globally in 2016.
In the UK, CoStar Group is on a successful growth trajectory. We have achieved a leading position since the launch of our revolutionary product, CoStar Suite. We are a team of engaged and enthusiastic people who put client service and product excellence, combined with total integrity, at the top of our list of values. Our customer centric approach delivers great technology to access the UK’s largest database of commercial buildings and transactions, live market data and news supported by powerful online analysis tools.
Posted about 1 month ago