Brand Designer Senior
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes in SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money and focus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests.
But that's only the beginning. We are on a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management, and our range of product features and services is growing every month. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and are quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK.
More than 2500 companies like Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz and Sellsy trust us. More than 220 PayFiters have joined the adventure. And we have raised 20M€ to keep growing.
About the job
As Senior Designer, you will be a key driver in the PayFit Marketing Team. You will lead creative design and development for exciting brand projects on a global scale ; and you will help shape a world-class design team.
To build PayFit’s brand, you will:
- define PayFit's visual brand on the web, in print, and in person.
- lead the concepting and visual execution for a large variety of projects from product launches to brand marketing initiatives.
- partner with Marketing to create compelling, engaging stories and experiences that drive business goals.
- work closely with our Design Team to create cohesive, engaging experiences across everything we do.
- build relationships internally and externally, and advocate for design thinking and process.
- mentor and manage younger designers.
- work using mostly Sketch, Indesign, Invision and Photoshop.
- 3+ years of digital design experience.
- Experience building big, bold, and iconic brands and in visualizing a unified brand look and feel across many channels.
- Strong portfolio showing a range of projects you’ve designed including branding and identity design systems, responsive websites, and marketing collaterals
- You must possess strategic creative thinking, with a strong understanding of how thoughtful design can influence and strengthen a brand.
- Really strong soft skills: empathy, humility, listening, communication
What we offer ?
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming
- An attractive remuneration package
- A Gym inside the office and several activities
- Regular team and global events
- Titres restaurants
- Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team Yoga Classes…!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done
Do you see yourself in these words ?
Tell us more about you, what you’ve done, what you want to do and join your portfolio. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)
Posted 14 days ago