We're looking for our first ever Marketing Designer. The following YouTube pretty much sums up exactly what we need. If you haven't seen it yet, please take a look before reading on and applying.
You will be joining the company at an exciting time, as we're just starting to expand our marketing team. Meaning that you'll be part of a 4 person team, which will (we're hiring for some other roles) consist out of 4 people: a storyteller, a growth marketer, a frontend engineer and you, a marketing designer.
- A multi-disciplinary designer who thrives on work that can greatly vary. From working on our marketing website, to swag, sales material, e-books style, sales presentations, landing pages, video
- A guardian and contributor for our brand.
- Get clarity on messaging and goals before translating that in design.
- Your portfolio shows your skills in marketing design
- You efficiently collaborate with others, are always open to receive and constructively give feedback to people from all teams.
- Fast learner, as a marketing designer your tasks can greatly vary. The ability to learn fast is essential.
- A hands-on doer, being able to take a project from idea to launch.
- Fluent English
You will get
- Competitive salary
- Great tools: At Prezly you’ll get to choose your own gear and tools.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want, when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world’s capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team.
Posted 14 days ago