Senior Product Designer
We're hiring a Senior Product Designer at Flyreel to take the lead on UI/UX and product design (mobile and web).
A bit about what we do:
Flyreel is the leading provider of AI in the property insurance market. We've created an AI assistant that guides users through home inspections using their smartphone camera and proprietary computer vision technology. Our solution automatically documents important details about homes in real-time, while alerting the homeowner of risks and hazards as they're detected.
A bit about who we are:
We're an early stage startup backed by a healthy and growing list of customers, as well as a number of very reputable investors like Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused venture fund). We're remote-friendly, with headquarters in Denver.
Our team is grateful to have the exciting opportunity to rethink the customer experience in insurance using the best of today's technology– delighting our users while also protecting the things they care about most.
Innovation, creativity and an obsession over customer experience are baked into our culture and are key ingredients to every member of our team. As we continue on our journey, we'll be creating a number of new exciting products (that you could be sculpting the experience for) and bringing them to our customers that serve millions of users here in the US and globally.
By joining Flyreel, not only are you joining a fantastic team, but, we're hungry to have someone like you working with us. You'll find yourself embraced with the support of amazingly talented people that work well together, are passionate about their work, and are eager to amplify you and your work.
We hope you'll consider joining us!
We're looking for someone with experience and a strong understanding of:
- Product strategy
- Customer experience
- Behavioral analytics
- Qualitative/Quantitative feedback
- Focus groups
- Be experienced in mobile/web product design
- Have a portfolio consisting of web and mobile UI/UX work they're proud of
- Thrive in collaboration with engineers, product managers, executives
- Be able to translate customer feedback into features/improvements
- Be experienced defining quant/qual metrics to track and understand users
- Be able to guide stakeholders on best practices for design/experience
- Be able to work efficiently in a startup environment
- Be able to bring creativity to the decision-making process
This role will include:
- Leading design for our mobile AI assistant and web-based dashboard
- Leading design for our new website
- Establishing and implementing a consistent design-language across the org
- Creating frameworks to align all sales/marketing materials with our brand
HUGE bonus points if you:
- Can code, or have front-end development experience
- Can write copy to support your UI/UX work and the customer journey
- Are comfortable presenting and discussing your work in front of customers