Senior Product Designer
As a UX Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from conducting research to creating design specifications and ensuring that the product gets built the way you envisioned.
You are a strong advocate of the user and practice user-centric design methods to identify problems and solutions. Your portfolio contains strong examples of your ability to serve both users and the business.
What you'll do:
- Create meaningful experiences by delivering UX, UI & IxD
- Work cross functionally with the product, engineering, and business teams to execute product design vision
- Test and validate working hypothesis with users through usability testing of wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Present work regularly and share feedback at various stages of development
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience working in UX, UI, or HCI related field
- Experience creating and shipping mobile (native, IOS and Android) and web-based products
- Proficiency in user-centered design practices, exploration, customer journey mapping, storyboarding, and detailed interaction design
- Ability to communicate through low and mid-fidelity renderings and clickable prototypes across different platforms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Highly proficient with prototyping tools (Flinto, Principle, InVision, etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Benefits and perks
- The opportunity for growth in a mission-driven and well-funded startup, as well as assume a leadership position early on in the life of a fast growing company in a giant market
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k plan and meaningful equity
- Commuter benefits and catered lunch
- Open vacation policy, flexible schedule, and WFH Fridays
- Team outings and happy hours
- Company off-sites and much more!
Wonolo is striving to change the way companies find talent for their immediate work needs. Everyday, we are creating flexible opportunities for people to make extra income, learn new skills, and change their lives. At the same time, we are saving companies money by connecting them with talented people and redesigning the recruitment process for many industries.
We are backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, DAG Ventures, PivotNorth, Base 10, AMN Healthcare, among others.
Learn more about us:
Wonolo is a Great Place to Work Certified company for delivering a consistently high-trust experience for all employees. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees.Posted 13 days ago Apply Now