- Thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Responsive design
- A working knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Experience with WordPress – the more the better
- 2-5 years professional experience
- 4-year degree
- Understanding of typography and the ability to utilize type effectively
- Passion to learn and succeed; ability to take well to constructive criticism
- Motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced, client-centric business environment
- Attention to detail along with the ability to self manage and follow directions
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Vue)
- Experience with JS animation libraries (GSAP, anime.js)
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo, other Marketing Automation platforms
- Agency background is a plus
The Position Requires
- Ability to concurrently balance and execute upon on multiple projects
- Ability to understand, manage and meet deadlines
- Passion for detail
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of medical, dental and vision; 401(k) with employer match; 3-week vacation to start with escalation; Summer Fridays, Takeout Tuesday; Mental Health Days, and much more beyond those “standard” employment benefits. Some of the perks our team appreciates the most, and gets super excited about include:
- Location: the opportunity to work in an exciting location, in office space that is warm, inviting, and inspiring. Our office is positioned just one short block from the Creative Alliance, which is buzzing weekly with new art exhibitions, dance and music performances, movie showings, poetry readings, educational programs and other events that will keep any creative person’s heart content.
- Work Environment: Most days, we’ve got the music pumping. And while we work hard, we also realize taking breathers throughout the day is not only necessary, but also gives us the chance to build personal relationships with those we work with side-by side. Plus, we know these little breathers ultimately make us more productive.
- Parking: It’s plentiful, and it’s free.
- Daily Style: We believe comfort is key and encourage you to dress in a way that is polished and professional for meetings, and work-appropriate the rest of the time.
- Coffee is Key: We know it, and you know it. If you’re a coffee aficionado like many of us, you’ll quickly join the daily grind at our QuickMill Anita espresso machine.
- Lunchtime Options: We’re a quick hop, skip, or jump away from some pretty cool and eclectic hot spots, from Canton Square and Patterson Park to local favorites like Atwater’s, DiPasquale’s, Matthew’s Pizza, and Snake Hill Tavern. We love food!
- Bragging Rights: We crank out award-winning work. And at the end of the day, when your name is on it, you can say you were part of making it all happen.
Wondering what Vitamin is all about? We are a Baltimore-based agency, delivering deeply branded integrated marketing-communications solutions for clients who need and want to bring their unique differences to life digitally and beyond. Growing and evolving each and every day for more than 15 years, we manage only the best, most collaborative and high-performing client-agency relationships. We develop and deliver strategies, campaigns and programs that aren’t just out of the box; they’re nowhere near the box. They lead to trackable, measurable results that make us, as well as the clients we serve, extremely proud. That said, when the time comes for us to recruit new talent to join our tight-knit team, we are looking for the best of the best. It’s what we want and absolutely need, and it’s what our clients demand.
Sound good? Let’s chat. But not by phone please—submit your resume, online portfolio (PDF and/or URL) and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line: Front-End Developer.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now