UX Motion Designer
As the Motion Designer at Binary.com, you will help define our approach for motion across all platforms, set standards, and help train other designers to make our experiences feel alive and responsive. You will also be part of the content team, creating informative and exciting videos that help our customers accomplish their goals.
- Make motion an integrated part of the Binary.com product UI and experience - this is not a marketing sizzle reel type of role.
- Use motion to simplify complexity, aid narrative, guide users, improve usability, and make the experience responsive and fun.
- Contribute to our sprints to help define product strategy, including creating early concepts, storyboards, and prototypes to share ideas.
- Devise a motion design approach and strategy, working closely with our Front-End team, and validate designs with our product designers and researchers.
- Create final designs with the Front-End team, ensure high quality for launch, and develop new motion design workflows and processes to help other designers and projects.