If designing marketing materials excites you then you've come to the right place. As a marketing designer at LaunchDarkly, you will help create beautiful and delightful user experiences, generate great stories and play a key role in continuing to push our brand and messaging into new territory. You'll be an integral part of building and designing the future of LaunchDarkly's marketing for external and internal audiences. You'll work on projects spanning digital, print, physical goods, events, and more.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the design and marketing teams to craft and deliver beautiful, consistent marketing experiences across digital, print, and physical spaces that push every aspect of what LaunchDarkly does to new heights.
- Deeply understand the LaunchDarkly product so you can bring it to life through marketing campaigns, web pages, in-app experiences, and more.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, developers, marketers, across the company to visualize the overall LaunchDarkly story.
- Help with the end-to-end marketing asset creation: strategy, user research, prototyping, feedback, and execution. Effectively communicate research findings, participate in user testing, build and deliver campaign assets, and work with our talented engineers to ensure everything we ship meets our high standard of quality.
- Help build, maintain and evolve the marketing design system.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience and a solid portfolio of creative marketing design focused work for top-notch digital products.
- You have a great ability to clearly communicate your ideas, and empathetically listen to feedback.
- You have strong collaboration abilities, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams.
- You are passionate about the brand experience, incorporate the latest design trends, and find innovative and effective ways to tell stories visually.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to handle multiple projects.
You May Also Have (bonus skills):
- Experience working on brands with physical design extensions and initiatives such as events, trade shows, outdoor advertising.
- Experience working with web design systems.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 10 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarklyPosted 14 days ago Apply Now