Senior UX / UI Design role
This is not your average UX/UI Designer role. From mobile applications to AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, home robots, and IoT products, this is your opportunity to make a difference and see your designs impact millions of people around the globe. We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, driven, and energetic Senior UX/UI Designer to join our award-winning team in Port Coquitlam, BC.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer at Finger Food, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. Collaborate with diverse teams on numerous projects and help design and solve problems across multiple industries. In the past few years we have been the featured keynotes showcased at Google I/O, Microsoft Build and Apple’s WWDC.
- Develop UX wireframes, flows and interactive prototypes.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and members of our design team and deliver visual treatment specifications for the user interface.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Collaborate on user experience planning and usability research.
- Design products through their entire lifecycle while maintaining deadlines.
- Research and design new user experiences based on product requirements.
- Develop human-centric design that is intuitive, usable, and delightful.
- Take projects through from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish.
- Translate designs across all devices and screen sizes.
- Translate complex information into user-friendly designs.
- Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences at various levels of the organization.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating graphic design principles and technical expertise.
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience exclusively in a UI/UX Design role.
- Proficient in AE, Flinto, or Framer animations.
- Experience designing interfaces for physical product outside of mobile web and desktop.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve.
- Pixel-perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography.
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style.
NICE TO HAVES
- AR / VR Experience
- Proficient in 3D Modelling
- Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter including your first and last name as the subject line.
- Please submit a link of your Portfolio.
- All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite.
- Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we regret to inform you that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Posted 15 days ago Apply Now