The best brands feel “alive”. We infuse them with personality in hopes they’ll make a meaningful emotional connection. But what if your brand actually was alive… and its brand personality was its actual personality? Here at SoundHound Inc, we’re delivering transformative voice-enabled AI technology to change the way we interact with the world around us.
But we believe that delivering technology isn’t enough, after amassing a global user community over 300 million strong through our SoundHound app....we're just getting started. Our voice assistant, Hound, continues to be the fastest and most accurate voice app in the market. And our Houndify developer platform allows developers to add a voice enabled interface to anything, with brands like Mercedes, Hyundai, Honda, and Pandora signing on. Our voice AI strategy is fueling our mission: Houndify everything!
With our DNA in music and human interaction, we thrive on creativity, innovation, and communication. We understand that the connection between a user and our products must be strong and empowering. The Marketing team is looking for an Art Director who understands how every connection to the customer is an opportunity to strengthen this relationship.
We’re a design and engineering-driven environment, with a team who’s worked with the best of the best in design. The ideal AD will bring a passion for delivering thoughtful and beautiful messages, and an excitement for the type of future we’re delivering.
- Design graphic concepts, assets, and visual treatments across our marketing channels: Video, web, social, email, ads, events, assets
- Translate marketing goals into creative strategies, and see them through
- Present to and collaborate with stakeholders in order to reach marketing goals.
- Deliver our brand identity and ways it can extend to partner products
- Champion brand standards and design systems
- Close partnership with our Product design team
- Contribute to a team that includes visual designers, project managers, product marketing, and copywriters; and ensure that all interactive graphics and related design are of the highest quality.
- Co-direct photo shoots, manage, photo retouching, resizing, exporting, and or designing with photography.
- Co-direct video shoots, manage, video retouching, editorial, animation, sound design, color correction.
- 3-6+ years in a senior design role
- Ability to lead, direct and delegate to teams of designers and also work independently
- Impressive portfolio of work and ability to execute multiple styles of design, illustration and motion graphics concepts
- Ability to oversee the development process of a project and quality control on functionality and design polish
- Familiarity with technology products, across consumer and B2B
- Comfortable in a startup environment, but ready to embrace growth and scale
- Conceptual thinker, who understands the role of technology in society
- Knowledge of a range of channels: Digital, video, print, and event
- Great typography skills, knowledge of usability and UX best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced degree or certification in design from a recognized institution
Key software requirements:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, XD
- Sketch (+)
- Cinema4D (+)
Nice to have hardware requirements:
- Sony A7 Camera (photo/video)
- Studio setups
- On location setups
- Gimbal operation
And we have all the important stuff: Friendly collaborative culture, free lunches, snacks, happy hours, and stock options. With over $200M in funding, and powering multiple brands with our voice AI, we’ve got all the momentum we need to grow It’s a perfect time to join!Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now