Guesst® (Guesst.co) is the technology platform powering the New Retail. We make it simple for brands to get their products into existing, well-established brick and mortar retail at a fraction of the cost, and with virtually none of the work.
As a new digital retail distribution channel, Guesst provides alternatives to pop-ups and permanent stores through Pop-Shares™ and seamless digital consignment. Through Guesst, brands find retailers that align with their products and goals, while tapping into those retailers’ knowledge, sales staff, merchandising expertise, and existing customer base. Retailers discover and showcase new and direct-to-consumer brands, leverage their expertise and traffic to drive new revenue streams, while reimagining retail models and in-store experiences.
Guesst provides a suite of tools to drive the New Retail models: brand/retailer matchmaking, inventory management, POS, and reporting — all in one place. Our mission is to harness the core values and tools of the Sharing Economy to foster a renewed, vibrant, and prosperous retail industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Looking for a sharp UX/UI designer to work with our Creative Director to:
- Flesh out UX and finished design for new platform features
- Rework our current design system and UI kit(s)
- Make improvements to the user flow and interface design for current features
- Turn designs into clickable prototypes and/or assembled for team review and presentations
- Deep experience with web applications, mobile apps, responsive design
- Should be fluent in standard tools such as Adobe, Sketch, etc.
- Fluent in skillsets such as IA mapping and wireframing, all the way through clean, pixel-perfect screen design
- Able to map out high-level UX flow based on business goals and requirements, and turn into higher fidelity screen flow
- Preference given U.S. residents
- NYC area a plus!
- Bonus points for having worked on digital products in the retail, real-estate, commerce spaces, as well as enterprise level or B2B software.
Email us at: email@example.com
Candidates MUST include a portfolio link for consideration. Please include the subject "UX/UI Designer" in your email.
Posted about 2 months ago