Oh hey there! We're a team of a dozen creatives based in Geneva, Switzerland working across various industries and sectors.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn some of our clients' ideas into beautiful, functional products.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d love to see it.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets and interfaces
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function, look like and feel (using animations, pre-visualisation tools and the likes)
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision, Marvel, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Figma, FramerX, Principle, Zeplin
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Wicked logic and argumentation skills