Why Join Us?
We are the leading video streaming company in the education industry. At ClickView our goal is to give teachers the best opportunity to create a rich learning experience through video education for students.
Our product continually evolves everyday, so we are looking for a passionate and thoughtful Product Designer to help us create meaningful user experiences based on user research and business needs. We're looking for someone who loves to both take on challenging design problems and rapidly iterate designs based on feedback by customers and team.
You'll be supported by a highly autonomous team where you'll be given the opportunity to use your design and technical skills throughout the product development cycle.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contributing to ClickView's product vision
- Own and lead design problems from ideation to launch
- Act as the user-advocate during the product development process
- Execute the product design process end to end, including user research, personas, wireframes, mockups & high fidelity prototypes
- Designing product interfaces across multiple devices and producing development ready artefacts
- Contribute and maintain a design system
- Work closely with the Product Manager, UX Researcher and Engineering Team
- Proficient with design tools. We use Sketch, Abstract & Invision at ClickView
- Solid understanding of UI design principle & patterns
- Must provide a portfolio
- Illustration & motion skills is a bonus
- Relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company
- Have experience working on mobile and web apps
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Able to solve challenging and complex design problems
- Have an understanding of the complete product design process
- Adaptive personality that can thrive in both structured and unstructured environments
- Have an ability to see the big picture with a pixel-perfect attention to detail
Posted 18 days ago