Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in San Francisco, Lagos, Mexico City, Mumbai and Nairobi, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch’s mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. Most recently, Branch announced our Series C and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms.
You will have a major impact on our company by owning the Branch aesthetic and driving the visual direction of the company as the first in-house designer. You will work closely with our Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to research, design, and prototype a world-class consumer app for millions of customers across the world.
- Iteratively design, prototype, and test new releases of the Branch app. Develop user flows and mock-ups based on feedback from our customers and internal teams.
- Support customer growth efforts by developing marketing collateral, including graphics, websites, and videos, as well as brand campaigns across multimedia channels in our global markets.
- Work closely with the Product and Growth teams to prioritize features, creative variables, and brand direction to set a roadmap to meet company goals.
- Fulfill ad-hoc design requests as they arise, such as mock-ups for internal tools or promotional material.
- You have 5 years of experience in Product Design, User Research, and / or Interaction Design with a demonstrated ability to design world-class, delightful consumer experiences. Knowledge of best practices in mobile design for Android is a plus.
- You have expertise across a range of design skills, including strong visual design abilities. Videography and photography is a plus.
- You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions. You are a great collaborator and teacher. Effective written communication skills are especially important.
- You are resourceful. You know how to do more with less, and enjoy working on lean teams with big impact You are not afraid of big challenges, and you do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Benefits of Joining
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- 80% coverage of insurance costs (health, dental, vision)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe
- Pre-tax commuter and 401(k) programs
- Weekly team meals
- Flexible working hours
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now