Senior Product Designer
As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing a strong design vision for our onboarding and billing experiences. You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the experience of our users. You’ll be delivering top quality design work that will make our onboarding experience world class. Additionally, you will collaborate with a team of highly talented product managers, designers, user researchers, and engineers who appreciate user experience and want to build the best experiences in the market.
- Conceptualize and implement solutions that apply your understanding of user problems, product vision, and technology capabilities
- Create and validate prototypes using a variety of testing methods
- Drive/own product design decisions from beginning to end
- Facilitate design reviews, critiques and workshops
- Use feedback from users and data to help inform your design decisions
- Work closely with the product management team to formulate strategic product direction
- Build and maintain cross-functional partnerships
- Understand and document and inform sales process and other meaningful user touchpoints
- 5+ years of experience designing engaging product user experiences
- Demonstrated success in driving design changes that resulted in improved performance on key business levers (e.g., conversion, usage, retention, NPS)
- Experience designing for a broad set of platforms including web, desktop and mobile.
- Has a sense of curiosity and is not afraid to ask lots of questions
- Loves to solve the BIG problems and can identify opportunities to improve the product experience
- Thrive in a collaborative cross-functional environment
- Are a top-tier communicator with the ability to inspire/mentor others, give great feedback and facilitate productive workshops
- A digital portfolio is required in order to be considered for candidacy
Benefits and Perks
Jive by LogMeIn takes pride in creating a fun work environment and providing generous benefits to its employees.
- Here’s what we’ve got in store for you:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Performance bonuses
- Unlimited flexible paid time off
- 12 annual paid holidays
- Health and dental insurances
- 6% DPSP contribution made by the employer
- Stock options
- Workplace perks such as free breakfast, free snacks and free coffee
- Subsidized lunch program
- Monthly fun activities such as Bagel Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday and Friday, fun day!
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
- Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
- Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
- Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
- Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen
About Jive by LogMeIn
Jive, part of the Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) business unit of LogMeIn is a leading provider of enterprise-grade Unified Communications products for public sector and commercial customers around the world. Since 2006, Jive has set the pace for the cloud communications marketplace. Jive is known for delivering consistent, high-quality voice, contact center, and mobility solutions. With thousands of customers and millions of calls per day on our platform, we effectively help our customers connect.
Our Canadian offices located in Quebec City, Montreal, and Rimouski provide a rewarding work environment by promoting knowledge sharing, which is the cornerstone of our culture. It allows the developers to fully explore their potential and aspire to a great professional career in Software Engineering.
Based on a microservices architecture, Jive by LogMeIn's engineering department is made up of small autonomous and independent teams operating in Agile mode.Posted 22 days ago Apply Now