UI/UX Product Designer
Fully funded startup looking for an accomplished product designer in the UX/UI space to help bring brand identity to live through web platform and native app platform designs, back end currently under construction. Project is a forward-thinking peer-to-peer platform at the intersection of travel and nature putting high value on positive social impact.
Product Designer candidate will work closely with CTO on platform design and CMO on translating brand identity, logo, font and color palette into slick looking platform design, look and feel, matching high expectations associated with brand value and visuals. Opportunity provides for part time to full time engagement and is available immediately. Product Designer will work remotely. Ideal candidate has a successful track record in designing digital platforms and apps, has worked collaboratively with teams in bringing ideas to life, with a keen understanding of brand identity translation to art, and appreciates the creative dynamics of a startup environment. You will have the opportunity to help bring a great idea to life.
Opportunity is designed to lead to a post launch full time hire as a Product Design Lead.
- Online and Mobile App Platform Design oversight
- Close collaboration with CTO regarding platform build and CMO on brand identity translation
- Coordinate with third party consultancy firms
- Rapidly iterate derivative segments during build phase
- Collaborate with Social Media Marketers and Graphic Designer through all touching intersections
- Provide guidance to complete brand style guide with respect to layout, imagery, color, typography and use relations
- Guide, support, collaborate and iterate through the design process, partnering with various stakeholders to deliver a rich, intuitive and brand centric solutions
- Communicate clearly any conceptual ideas, analytics, opinions and guidance
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience leading product design in web platform and mobile capacity
- Skilled in taking brand concepts, ideation and imagery and translate into tangible online design
- Creative collaboration experience in a dynamic team environment and with third party consultants
- Great communication skills with clear understanding of prioritization and task management
- Deep understanding of current digital design trends
- A portfolio showcasing qualifications
- Startup experience a plus
- Positive Social Impact disposition a plus
About 23 Horizon Way:
23HW is the hiring body tasked by its investors with managing, building and launching a competitive P2P platform at the intersection of Travel and Environment, with emphasis on building highest available quality team to reach highest level of excellence upon launch, nothing spared. Name, domain and brand disclosure available to applicants prior to interview process.
Posted 18 days ago