New World Group is an advertising agency focused in high end luxury real estate and entertainment. Seeking Graphic Designer with technical precision, high attention to detail, and a wide breadth of conceptual design experience.
Candidates for Graphic Designer must be willing to work in an extremely fast-paced environment; creating presentation decks within hours, preparing print ready files with quick and precise expedience, and must be able to conceive of and produce compelling conceptual designs for print, social, and online advertising campaigns.
- Develop graphic design for various client projects; promotional product decks, real estate campaigns and other platforms.
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Understand and maintain brand guidelines
- Facilitate multiple jobs in quick and efficient manner
- Coordinate with outside agencies and services as needed
- Work closely with creative directors, copywriters and production team on various tasks
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Follow specific legal and safety guidelines for all products
- Advise clients on technical and visual issues
- Video editing capabilities is a plus.
- Assist in in-house creative and marketing including portfolios, eblast campaigns, corporate giveaways and more.
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Highly proficient in Photoshop CC(2016), Illustrator CC(2016), InDesign CC (2016)
- General understanding of After Effects CC (2016), Pages, and Keynote
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Please include cover letter in your submission, a link to your online portfolio (we will not be reviewing candidates without an online link) and your salary requirements. the Graphic Designer position a full time position, in house. Freelance arrangements are not being considered. We are also not looking for any relocation candidates. We are only accepting candidates from the immediate tri-state area. THIS POSITION IS IN NEW JERSEY.
Posted 22 days ago