As the lead Graphic Designer, you’ll be one of two dedicated designers working closely with our creative teams to produce award-winning campaigns and well as take the lead for branding projects. You’ll also get the chance to mentor and manage a junior designer who just started with us.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our creative teams (writers, art directors and strategists) to explore, design and execute outstanding conceptually-driven work.
- Lead our brand-design projects and create style guides for our client’s internal teams.
- Define, maintain, and evolve barrettSF’s visual identity and produce brand materials (for print and social).
- Art-direct photoshoots and work on post-production/editing.
- Create final artwork, and design style-guides and final assets for projects.
- Present your ideas to our clients.
- Provide mentorship for our awesome and eager Junior Designer.
- Contribute your thoughts and ideas to our ever-growing agency culture and creative processes.
Posted 23 days ago