Bespoke Post is a lifestyle brand dedicated to delivering Goods and Guidance to the Modern Man. Through our innovative subscription commerce & e-commerce platform, we combine lifestyle goods with immersive content to ignite curiosity and confidence in today’s man.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Designer to join the Creative & Content team at Bespoke Post. You should have an excellent understanding of typography, layout, and color theory, plus the ability — and drive — to concept fresh, new ideas. You’ll be in charge of designing several engaging emails per week, as well as eye-catching web banners and social graphics. You’ll also contribute in creating interactive digital ads for Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms, working alongside our Acquisitions team.
If the following describes you, we encourage that you apply:
- You have an eye for what makes a story, or an image, unique and relevant.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can handle multiple projects at once.
- You are comfortable developing abstract ideas, and shaping those into relatable and tangible designs.
- You enjoy working within a style guide but aren’t afraid to think outside the box (pun intended).
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience
- Strong typography and layout skills
- An excellent understanding of color theory
- A creative thinker who can work quickly and cross-departmentally
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- A hard-working, no-limits attitude
- A master of Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Sketch
- Experience with illustration, a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free workday lunches
- A free Bespoke Post box each month, plus additional discounts
- Fully stocked bar with 6 taps for kombucha, cold brew, wine, and a rotating beer selection
- Discounted gym membership
- Company retreats, happy hours, dinners, and other outings
Working with Bespoke Post means being part of a small, smart, and nimble team, and having an immediate impact on a growing company.
We are proud to uphold an environment free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity workplace and we recognize that our success is dependent on having an inclusive, collaborative team that is as diverse as, if not more than, the products we ship.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now