Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand public sharing electric vehicles, based out in Barcelona. We have an outstanding team coming from companies like Rocket Internet, Linio, Twitter, Uber, Lyft or Tesla. We are well-backed by top-tier investors and operating in Barcelona, Sant Cugat, and Zaragoza.
As our first UX Researcher, you will manage the day-to-day research needs, as well as helping to define the research function for a growing startup. You’ll conduct your own research and build our usability testing infrastructure, and you will work closely with our UX Designers, Product leaders, and Engineers to ensure we make better product decisions.
What you'll do
- Study our users to identify and explore opportunities for improvement.
- Define how we conduct user research and build our lab and research infrastructure.
- Test prototypes of apps and vehicles in the lab and the field.
- Define and conduct a variety of user studies.
- Gather information from both our Data and our Operations teams to detect potential relevant research actions.
- Experience selecting and conducting a wide variety of qualitative and survey methods in a startup setting.
- Experience managing both simple and complex user research projects.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Design, or related fields.
- Work with a strong international team where your opinion matters.
- Social, transparent and team-oriented culture. No Asshole policy.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Stock Ownership package
- Free coffee