Austin, TX or Remote
Wisely is a B2B tech startup focused on creating a fully integrated suite of digital products for growing restaurant brands. These products include Host Stand app, Marketing Automation & Guest Sentiment tools.
The Wisely Design team is seeking a product designer to help drive the evolution of the Wisely brand and product suite. The ideal candidate’s work shows a strong understanding of designing with brand identity, creating intuitive flows, and showing an exceptional level of insight and relevance to its users. As a startup eager to be design-forward, you’ll have a significant impact in defining the Wisely brand across applications in both look and functionality.
Our culture prides itself in hiring self-starters who are interested in entrepreneurship. We learn on the go and do what it takes to raise our products to the next level. Our team creates an environment for each other to grow in the areas we want and shape our internal processes as the team grows in size.
What you’ll do
- Consistently design clean, intuitive flows that set the vision for our user experience.
- Work to understand our users’ pain points and let them guide product decisions.
- Collaborate with engineers, customer experience team and stakeholders to implement designs across the entire product lifecycle.
- Take full ownership of your work and the details required to ship a successful product.
- Implement design system elements and visual brand assets with consistency.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with engineers and designers.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of work experience and a portfolio that demonstrates a high level of understanding of UI/UX design across a variety of platforms.
- You are a self-starter. You are proactive. You can take a project spec and run a project without close supervision.
- You are articulate in communicating design decisions. You effectively communicate your thoughts and motivations to designers and stakeholders.
- You are user-focused. You have empathy for the end-user and want to validate designs by gathering their feedback.
- You have high standards for design implementation. You are meticulous in your designs and appreciate it as a craft. You want to contribute to a high-quality, design-forward brand.
- You are flexible. You work well both independently and in a team environment. You enjoy trying new products to improve efficiency.
- Figma (or Sketch, and willing to learn Figma)
- Not required but nice to have:
- Marketing & Presentation Design
- Experience in the restaurant industry
- Competitive compensation
- Great health, vision, and dental insurance
- Joining at an early stage of the company, so you’ll be able to take a design from 0 to 100.
- We’re a supportive team who will give you as much assistance or independence as you like
- Work from anywhere
Restaurant brands can scale without sacrificing an inch on the guest experience.
1. We Don't Sell Software - We sell guest happiness. We sell profit growth. We start with the outcome in mind and focus on the activities that we believe drive it.
2. Seek to Understand - We listen and ask questions until we understand the context, causes, and consequences of a situation.
3. True Partner - We understand how our clients succeed and the challenges of doing so. We work with our clients to build solutions in a way that neither party could do on its own.
4. Always Improving - Time and money are limited. Saying yes to one thing means saying no to another. Whenever we make a decision, we define the opportunity costs to the best of our ability.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
Posted 24 days ago