UI / UX Engineer
UI/UX Engineer @ The Mom Project
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
- Identify and implement a design system to help enable the consistent implementation of our visual identify when engineers create new screens
- Champion the uplift of existing workflows from a UI and UX perspective
- Collaborate and lead conversations with the team on design best practices, how to solve problems with UX.
- Able to implement front-end projects and tasks using ReactJS
- 3+ years of full-time experience on a production web application, in either designing interfaces and implementing them in ReactJS. Ruby on Rails experience is a major plus.
- 1+ year of full-time experience using UI/UX software tools to design modern user interfaces, such as Sketch or InVision
- A portfolio demonstrating your work and roles on a variety of web application projects
- Experience using Git Flow for collaborative source code management (we use Github)
- A passion for self documenting code, through efficient naming, commenting, and a bias towards keeping things simple
- Venture backed startup experience preferred
- Contact: Lindsey R. Siegel, Technical Talent Lead @ Lindsey.email@example.com