You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is reinventing the working mom narrative and we need your help to steer us towards building beautiful, usable flows that guide talent and employers through the resources available on our site. You’ll be working side by side with the engineers and product managers on short term projects (uplifting existing interfaces and designing new interfaces through our existing site) and long term projects (where everything is still on the whiteboard).
- Identify and implement a design system to help enable the consistent implementation of our visual identify when engineers create new screens
- Champion the uplift of existing workflows from a UI and UX perspective
- Collaborate and lead conversations with the team on design best practices and how to solve problems with UX.
- 2+ years full-time experience working on product design for web-based SaaS
- 1+ year of full-time experience using UI/UX software tools to design modern user interfaces, such as Sketch or InVision
- A portfolio demonstrating your work and roles on a variety of web application projects
- Bonus points to candidates that have worked with git, reactJS, or Ruby on Rails
- Venture backed startup experience preferred