Type: Full time, part time, or contract. (Benefits only apply to full time)
- Will be responsible for individually assigned design projects as well as providing support for all members of the creative team.
- Work with Account Managers and Creative Director to facilitate client communications and meet deadlines.
- Consistently provide innovative and creative ideas, putting forward imaginative alternatives and questioning traditional approaches.
- Will explore, question, challenge and assimilate the design and production process.
- Delivering high-quality design, artwork and layouts within firm guidelines taking projects from concept to deliverable.
- Must demonstrate excellent knowledge of core software and must have a full understanding of relevant services, processes, systems and procedures of web design.
- Aptitude with regard to adoption of new technology and process is core to a business that adapts to the rapidly changing demands of its client base.
- Creating new and innovative visual communications content across various media.
- 1-4 years of web design / mobile experience
- High quality work mandatory
- Experience with mobile app layout and design
- Brand Identity experience
- Proven experience with UI design
- Proficient and experienced in the Adobe Creative Cloud
- A portfolio full of killer work
- Fundamental understanding of marketing and it’s place in design
- Preferably an Agency background but a stellar portfolio trumps where you’ve worked.
- Experience with print mediums a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits (Full time employees only)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Matching 401k
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Half Day Fridays
Posted 24 days ago