About your role:
FANDOM is seeking an experienced Designer who will push boundaries, influence design and strategy, and make a significant impact on the quality of work we produce. Our team strives for smart, playful and fun creative content that evolves our brand.
The role of Designer is a hands-on position requiring strong conceptualization and presentation skills, the ability to generate quantity and quality concepts, operate independently, deliver on deadlines, and communicate ideas effectively. As a qualified candidate, you care deeply about design but enthusiastically welcome honest feedback. You’re not afraid to take creative risks, eager to push your boundaries to achieve the most interesting solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a lead role in the design and execution of new brand and video/show identities, marketing collateral, interactive projects, and interior environments.
- Create and oversee assets for high-visibility events such as E3 and San Diego Comic Con.
- Collaborate with a friendly and experienced team of designers, and work closely with motion designers to put static ideas in motion.
- Help shape the Design team culture, influence the way we work, and participate in the hiring process for new talent.
- Push the limits of your skill in layout, color, and typography.
- Establish a direct relationship with cross-functional teams, including content, editorial, marketing, product, and sales.
- Operate independently to prioritize multiple assignments, present work to internal stakeholders, and deliver killer creative under deadline.
- An expert in visual and identity design with a BFA in Graphic Design and online portfolio showcasing typography, composition, and logo design.
- An experienced designer, with a minimum of 3 years in the industry, working
- Strongly skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Highly skilled in logo design and iconography.
- A total typographic badass.
- Experienced in file setup and production for print, digital, environmental, and interactive deliverables.
- Bonus points if you’re passionate about pop culture and entertainment, with the ability to craft your work to various entertainment audiences and franchises.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
Posted 25 days ago Apply Now