Lead Marketing Designer
At Grammarly, we believe that everyone should be heard and understood. We know that clear and effective communication improves people’s lives. We also know that we want to help everyone improve their communication. That’s why we’ve built an AI-powered communication assistant—to help the world’s 2 billion English speakers feel heard and realize their dreams. So far, we’ve created a product that reaches 15 million people every day. Join us to help us achieve the next 100 million.
The Lead Marketing Designer will execute marketing design requests, first focusing on brand and content and then expanding to multiple areas (e.g., growth, acquisition, and lifecycle). You’ll do this by partnering with members of our content, brand, design, product, lifecycle, and acquisition marketing teams.
- During your first 30 days, learn and connect: Get deeply familiar with Grammarly's products, users, marketing, and design philosophies.
- By month three, prioritize and plugin: Get into consistent rhythms of working with marketing and design leads and enabling consistent flows of design information such as educating the wider marketing team on Grammarly's design decisions and philosophies.
- By month six, evolve and expand: Work cross-functionally with the marketing and design teams to prioritize and execute marketing campaigns that increase customer awareness and adoption of Grammarly's products.
- By month nine, execute a brand campaign: Work cross-functionally to produce a meaningful integrated marketing campaign that aligns with brand objectives and user needs.
- By year one, learn new design systems to improve brand marketing function: Continue to evolve branded content by introducing new concepts and technologies.
- Beyond year one, build a team of designers to scale brand marketing design functions: Grow the function by expanding the team and improving tools and processes.
Talents You Bring To The Team
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
- You have a relevant work portfolio.
- Experience with developing or working off of brand design guidelines.
- You can handle multiple projects and hit deadlines on time.
- You are interested in learning new technology, passionate about studying design, and well-read on design leaders and SMEs.
- You love to express ideas in new and compelling ways. You have expert knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects), Sketch.
- You have motion graphics and video editing experience.
- You are connected to social media and understand platform-specific needs as well as trends that resonate with passionate audiences across platforms.
It Almost Goes Without Saying That We’ll Offer You
- Big goals, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback.
- Project exposure and ownership that impact our world, users, product, colleagues, and business.
- Health care, 401K, communication coaching, and great coworkers!
Our Commitment To Diversity
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Grammarly’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results for our users. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. As an equal opportunity employer, we evaluate candidates based solely on talents, skills, and knowledge. Grammarly participates in E-Verify.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now