Lead UX Designer
We’re looking for a Lead UX Designer to create world-class experiences for millions of players.
UX Design at Nordeus is not a single player game. Team up with super-talented user researchers, UI artists, game designers, product managers, and engineers to design innovative interactive experiences.
Some of the things you’d be working on
You’ll be exploring different approaches to designing for user behavior and improving our game experiences. If you join our team, you will:
- Work closely with product managers, game designers, artists, product managers and engineers to define UX goals for new and evolving design challenges and features
- Create cutting edge UX solutions through iteration: define briefs, user stories, analyze insights from industry benchmarks and user tests, create UX flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups, pitch and refine
- Participate in, create and refine best UX design methodologies and practices, including user-centric design at Nordeus
- Present initial concept designs and final designs to teammates and stakeholders
- Mentor and develop the UX team
What we’re looking for
We expect our new Lead UX Designer to have at least 5 years of experience in user experience design, interaction design, information architecture or similar roles. This means you have:
- A strong understanding of feature design of top performing products in mobile and free-to-play games
- Deep knowledge of what it takes to create a great player experience
- Experience with different user testing methods
- Desire to understand and learn what players really want from mobile gaming experiences and weaving that feedback into our design
- Ability to translate different models of player behavior into conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Proficiency in industry standard applications such as Proto.io, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc
- Excellent and positive team player with great communication and organization skills
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating a great user-centered design
- People management experience would be a nice bonus.
Why you will love working here
Being fiercely independent and profitable enables us to take excellent care of the people we hire, including:
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: unlimited vacation days, best-in-class learning and development opportunities, premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages
- State of the art workspace
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Chance to work with a team of experienced game makers: we’ve got over 170 employees from 22 countries
- Access to the latest tools and technology as well as a chance to work with a world-class engineering team
- Be part of making Belgrade a leading tech and business hub of Southeastern Europe: We are working closely with the community to develop the gaming ecosystem and empower talent
If you’d like to learn more, we suggest you check out the Life at Nordeus page and take a look at our FAQs. Of course, you can always get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team directly. We’d love to hear from you.
Posted 29 days ago