As a design lead, you'll be responsible for leading projects, providing guidance and design direction with minimal oversight. You'll work directly with customers to listen attentively to their needs, cast the vision for projects, guide junior designers to reach their potential, and help keep projects on time and within budget.
Our focus is product design, so you'll need to be completely comfortable translating stakeholder objectives, research, and complex user flows into simple, beautiful, and intuitive UI.
You can work from anywhere, even in your pajamas if you’d like, but need to be able to devote roughly 40 hours and be reachable during normal business hours. If you’re local to Raleigh, NC, that’s a huge plus.
- Guide the design process throughout projects, as well as dig into wires alongside your team.
- Help us craft and iterate our own internal design processes.
- Lead client presentations and discussions of your team’s work.
- Respectfully decline the status quo and push both clients and colleagues outside their comfort zones.
- Help promote an inspiring environment for the team.
- You lead by listening and by example.
- You have a solid portfolio of related agency and product experience.
- You pay attention to detail and are passionate about your work.
- You have a bit of experience (5+ years) in product design, ideally in a lead role.
- You can manage your own workload and have experience working directly with clients and/or developers.
- You can teach us a thing or two.
- You have strong opinions and can articulate them, but no big ego.
- Branding, illustration, and experience with Webflow a huge plus.