Digital & Advertising Designer
Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale’s marketing team, you’ll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You’ll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale’s brand. As part of our creative team, you’ll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale’s is your destination for amazing opportunities.
We make fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable, and this is reflected in the numerous ways we connect with our customers. Bloomingdale’s has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Digital Media / Advertising Designer to contribute to our in-house Creative Design team. We are looking for a candidate with outstanding creative design skills and experience creating digital animation/video ads for Facebook, Instagram and any other social platforms. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Lead the conception and creation of digital video ad products, such as display ads, rich media ads, etc.
• Collaborate with digital marketing, content writers and media buyers to determine the correct visual solution.
• Use existing product or brand guidelines to create visually striking experiences, and innovate best design practices that engage the end user on social media channels.
• Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team, using expertise in social media design, motion graphics and photography.
• Work collaboratively with team to produce engaging consumer experiences that reflect the brand.
• Execute creative designs in support of website usability improvements and marketing campaigns.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or relevant discipline
• 4+ years of hands-on experience working as a Digital Designer executing digital creative assets from scratch (e.g., websites, banner ads, marketing emails, newsletters, landing pages, etc.)
• Strong professional presence, articulate and effective communication skills
• Proven ability to think on feet and effectively respond to incremental, ad hoc requests
• Comfortably communicate and educate all levels of management, being mindful of audience and tone, and to tailor message to audience’s needs
• Minimum of average mathematical skills
• Comprehensive analytical and critical thinking skills, with proven problem solving capabilities
• Utilize sound business judgment to navigate the complex challenges of everyday conflicts that may interfere with the stated vision of campaign performance and people development
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
2-3 years of experience and knowledge of the following:
• Digital ads
• Direct response
• Video ads
• Display & rich media
• Graphic production tasks
• Adobe Illustrator
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now