Interactive Designer’s Mission:
Jam3 is a design and experience agency that partners with modern, global brands. At Jam3 we are on a mission to relentlessly generate smart, creative, forward-thinking solutions in the space between people and technology. As our new Interactive Designer, you will be honing your visual and interactive design and leadership skills while being part of a Cannes Gold Lion winning creative department.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. These are people who aspire to architect the future of experience – imagining, creating and executing meaningful connections with people in forward-thinking ways. We are looking for someone who embodies our values of community, curiosity, passion, positivity and teamwork with a track record of delivery.
You are responsible for leading or collaborating on assigned projects from day one, through to the time we launch for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, Fox, Disney). We look forward to meeting with you to discuss this amazing career opportunity.
The Real Opportunity!
- Lead 1-3 small to medium sized projects simultaneously and/or assisting the day-to-day development and creation of all design deliverables and presentations for assigned projects
- Support the design concepts, functional specifications and interactive design guidelines on your projects by creating motion, grid, UI guides, as needed
- Regularly communicate with your teams about the status of your projects and finding creative solutions to issues that arise with oversight from Creative Directors and Associate Creative Directors
- Be able to define overall visual language, animation direction and design key sections with direction from Creative Directors (CDs) and Associate Creative Directors (ACDs)
- Ensure all your projects maintain a high degree of innovation, quality and consistency
- Making sure the sauce is applied to each project and owning accuracy and completeness and timely delivery, with oversight from CDs and ACDs
- Assist front-end build production (guides, slicing, layout, etc.), in addition to providing technical feedback to development team via bug tickets.
- Work closely with your clients to make sure project goals are being met with guidance from CDs and ACDs
- Articulating and defending your design rationale in front of both internal stakeholders and clients with guidance from CDs and ACDs
- Support CDs and ACDs in client presentations, new client acquisitions and new business pitches with research and by supporting design concepts and creating mock ups
- Mentor and lead a Junior Designer / Design Intern that you work alongside with on your projects
- Provide creative feedback to Junior UX and Motion Designers on assigned projects
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- Current web and technology trends and fundamentals in design and web practices that excite you
- Knowledge of creating and designing an interactive experience across multiple digital platforms, such as: desktop, tablet, phones
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted 29 days ago