Bluefin is a young, vibrant e-commerce business based in Hebden Bridge specialising in outdoor paddle sports, home fitness and wellness products. Since 2013, our brands Bluefin SUP and Bluefin Fitness have rapidly become one of the largest distributors in our field on Amazon, while expanding into other retail destinations. We’re a fast-moving, high-growth enterprise now operating across six global territories. In March 2022 we made the Financial Times 1000 list of Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies, ranking #2 in the UK e-commerce sector.
We’re a brand on a mission to bring the benefits of healthier living to everyone, empowering people to take charge of their lifestyle and wellbeing. We’re big advocates for achieving better mental health through keeping active, improving SUP safety on the water, and committed to reducing our environmental impact as a forward-thinking business.
Link to our website below;
• Producing brand led designed artwork and assets to be used across multiple marketing channels (website, social, display, paid media, emails, internal)
• Full project management from briefing to delivery
• Ownership of the brand’s visual output including concepting and strategy level projects.
• Work together with the wider creative team to deliver consistent and relevant creative output across all touchpoints in the user journey
• Managing templates & layouts
• Editing raw video footage to create highly-engaging and branded videos to be used across social media and websites.
• Expert competency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and InDesign.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and organisation skills with a strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in both a team environment and on your own
• Drive, ambition and enthusiasm to deliver results and establish a senior role in the team
• Ability to work effectively in a high pressure and deadline-driven environment
• An energetic and positive attitude with a strong work ethic
• A degree in a creative field such as graphic design/digital design, fine arts, visual communication, art direction or similar
• At least 5 years’ experience within an agency or in-house setting
• Strong knowledge of graphic design, branding/marketing and brand building
• Strong knowledge of digital best practice/guidelines
• Extensive design and artworking experience
• Advanced knowledge Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere Pro
• Excellent understanding of digital design
Bluefin Core Values:
• Non Corporate, Non-Political, equal playing field. Leave your ego at the door.
• Taking ownership and accountability. Take pride in your work and be committed to excellence
• Team orientated: Team Bluefin.
• The willingness to get stuck in. Your problem is our problem
• A positive, can do attitude. Fun & caring.