Product Designer - Digital Industry
Factory software is incredibly valuable and important. Building it, is exceedingly difficult. Actyx is solving this problem. Our Industrial Application Platform (ActyxOS) allows developers to easily build and run powerful data-driven applications. This helps factories answer questions and increase performance. Over the last 2.5 years Actyx has grown to a team of 25 absolutely outstanding people, raised over 4 million EUR and is running in multiple factories in Europe.
The Product department is ultimately responsible for the success of Actyx products in factories. Great user-experience is one crucial component for this success. Actyx is seeking a driven, independently-thinking Product Designer that ultimately ensures great user-experience across the entire Actyx product portfolio.
About the role:
As a Product Designer, your main responsibility is to develop ideas and needs into simple, functional and intuitive products. You will work in close collaboration with engineers and product managers to conceptualise, design and deliver new products and features. You’ll also work on consistent product communication with sales and marketing. This role reports directly to CPO and co-founder of Actyx.
- You conduct user research in real-world factories to understand the needs of customers and prospects and to develop our product portfolio further
- You execute along the entire design process from research, conceptual design to prototyping, high-fidelity designs, usability testing and implementation to ensure great UX across the entire product portfolio
- You are responsible for maintaining visual consistency throughout products by adhering to and developing design systems and visual component libraries.
- You collaborate with sales, marketing and developers to bring our visual communication in product marketing to the next level
Our perfect match
- 4+ years of experience in user-interface design
- Good knowledge about UX, visual design and user interface best practices
- Experience in user research and usability testing
- Highly organised, able to deal with lots of different things at the same time
- Resourceful, make it happen, do whatever needs to be done
- Experience with established design tools that help you build great products from wireframe to prototype.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English, speaking German is a plus
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to revolutionise the manufacturing industry, displace old-school software and have a direct and measurable impact on the Actyx success story
- A world-class multicultural team: we don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
- High growth potential, learning from very experienced team while solving today’s challenges in the world of factory software
- A flexible and high pace work environment, with low hierarchies and competitive compensation and equity package
Posted about 1 month ago