Website Coordinator/Graphic Designer
This position coordinates, develops and updates the content and design of Brown Jordan’s International’s (5) brand websites – Brown Jordan, Tropitone, Charter, Texacraft and Winston - to ensure they remain current, cohesive and visually appealing while focusing on increasing their online marketing presence and traffic while advancing individual brand initiatives. This position proofreads and edits content, creates high quality visuals and ensures the resulting materials integrate across web channels, mobile devices, HTML, email and flat screen TVs. This position uses creative content and innovative strategies on web and email channels to engage multiple key stakeholders’ audiences.
- Collaborates with Brand Marketing team personnel to build, maintain, plan and design different aspects of all company websites.
- Works with Brand Marketing team to incorporate brand elements into website.
- Designs engaging and responsive landing pages.
- Works with Brand Marketing team to create and send communications via eblasts while providing input during the build stage.
- Evaluates website placement on all major search engines and directories; adjusts web presences to increase placement, traffic and conversions.
- Conducts research of websites traffic and generates analytical reports depicting this information.
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Overseeing all content creation/management activities for brand websites this includes product management.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy.
- Working with SEO and Brand Marketing team to write informative search engine optimized copy for sites.
- Updating brand websites data/categories through Content Management System.
- Converts brand marketing materials into responsive HTML formats for Hubspot landing pages and email
- Reviews website copyright, ADA, CAN-SPAM and related legislature to ensure the content of the website is compliant with current regulations, company policies and procedures
- Remains current on marketing trends, web and social media platforms, and other related technology as it evolves.
- Four-year degree in web development, new media or related field Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in web design and development.
- Strong knowledge of Content Marketing, SEO, Digital Advertising, and Social Media Marketing
- Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Current understanding of digital graphic trends
- Highly organized – must be able to manage multiple brand calendars
- Possess strong conceptual skills and a high-level sense of design. Be a broad thinker who can offer a variety of design solutions.
- Demonstrated mastery of Illustrator, Photoshop, and other adobe creative suite programs as well as emerging design tools will be considered a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to interface effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficient in Bootstrap, Foundation, or other responsive frameworks
- Experience developing custom templates in Hubspot
- Office environment; no specific or unusual environmental or physical demands.
- Comply with all Health and Safety guidelines. Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Posted 9 days ago