Head of Design 🎨🇫🇷
We are looking for a Head of Design to lead the Product and Brand/Creative design efforts of one of the fastest growing companies in France. As Head of Design, you will be involved in every aspect of the design from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch to working on building a brand that is recognised cross countries. In this role, you will define and drive the future of design across our web and products and you will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing strategies based off of insights of real people and has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed solutions.
What your day will look like
- You will lead design visions across the entire product lifecycle and multiple features launch.
- You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- You will partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You will partner closely with the Head of Marketing to influence brand and creative strategy
- You will take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- You’ll provide the thought leadership to inspire and develop the right product strategy.
- You will rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You will hire and develop more designers as we grow.
- You will help set clear development goals for your team, and regularly check in on progress.
- You have at least 7 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech companies or high growth startups.
- You have hands-on experience of working at least 3 years as a UX designer.
- You have managed designers for at least 2 years.
- You have shipped many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You have a solid experience on how to execute against brand strategy
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You have the ability to mentor others to deliver work and make strategy come to life.
- You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research or by designing options for an A/B test.
- Our salary range for the role is 70,000 € - 100,000 € per annum depending on experience.
- Stock Options.
- A lot of employee benefits coming soon.
- Video-call interview - Intro (45min approx.)
- Take home-task / Design Challenge
- Phone interview with CEO (45 min. approx.)
- Onsite interviews (1:30 hours approx.)
- Meeting with Founders
Posted 9 days ago