Design Lead (m/f/d)
We combine our passion for innovative technology with decades of experience in B2B business. METRO MARKETS will develop and launch the online B2B marketplace that will change how businesses make purchases online.
ONLINE MARKETPLACES HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS AWESOME.
As Lead Designer you will build a great Design team, agile, passionate and highly committed. You will set Designers up for success in cross-functional SCRUM Teams, giving guidance, clearing roadblocks and helping everyone become the best version of themselves. You will serve as a design expert and give direction on design framework, methodologies and standards. You can create ideas from scratch and create designs and processes that scale in line with our fast growing business. You are passionate about solving complex user problems with elegant and meaningful designs, exploring new ideas together with our product teams while using design thinking, design sprints or hackathons. You are a well respected driver and multiplier of user centric and lean product discovery work.
Together with other leads you continuously buzz around to make people more successful, constantly coaching teams to improve their way of working, focus on the right things and ensure they achieve their desired outcomes.
Join our team of passionate technologists and e-commerce specialists in our brand new tech company in Düsseldorf!
- Experience in building and leading design organisations and teams, coaching, mentoring, public speaking
- Track record in customer driven product development & delivery, ideally in a tech company
- Ability to navigate complex situations and combine design-, technical-, business- and organizational expertise to influence decisions
- Competence in early recognizing and actively resolving roadblocks in a multi-stakeholder ecosystem
- Fluent in English, solid in German
- A cutting-edge business model, a great product and an incredibly exciting tech stack
- A “greenfield” project, an agile environment with a startup mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies as well as the courage to innovate, fail or scale
- An international team in a modern office close to the river Rhine
- If you’re not from Germany – we will support you with the visa process and help you with your relocation