Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
We combine our passion for innovative technology with decades of experience in B2B business. METRO MARKETS will develop and launch the online B2B marketplace that will change how businesses make purchases online.
ONLINE MARKETPLACES HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS AWESOME.
You’re the expert for user experience and usability, in charge of creating the store front for the METRO marketplace. You will develop user journeys, storyboards and wireframes, conduct user tests and analyze user data to drive user-centric product development. In doing so, you will collaborate with colleagues in cross-functional teams to develop our new digital products and actively define the future of the marketplace in order to reach our business goals.
Join our team of passionate technology enthusiasts and e-commerce specialists in our brand-new tech company in Düsseldorf!
- Plenty of experience as a UX/UI Designer for digital products with a passion for e-commerce and great user experience
- Ability to create XD deliverables, like journey maps, service blueprints, roadmaps, prototypes, design systems, UI and visual design
- Aptitude to clearly illustrate and communicate service, innovation and design concepts to technical colleagues and customers
- Knowledge of relevant design tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, basics of HTML and CSS favorable
- Great communication skills in German and English
- An innovative product with an incredibly exciting tech stack
- A “greenfield” project – an agile environment with a start-up mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies and the courage to evaluate new approaches
- An international team in a modern office close to the Rhine river
- If you’re not from Germany – we will help you with your visa and support you with your relocation process
Posted 9 days ago