Looking to hire 2 Freelance Designers. Potential Temp to Perm.
Must include online portfolio on Dribbble, Behance or personal website
Are you a UI/UX designer who wants to work with a great team and work on products helping bring clean water to the world? We have an existing web and mobile application for the construction trades including work scheduling, customer management, and invoicing. We are looking to add new features and improve the design of the current applications.
For our UI/UX Designer we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of UI/UX principles including layout, interaction, design patterns and user flow
- Ability to take a design from initial sketches to wireframes/designs and then to prototypes.
- Great eye for color and typography is critical
- Mastery of Sketch or Adobe XD for design deliverables including wireframes, visual designs and prototypes.
This is a UX position first so the ability to develop wireframes and use InVision or Adobe XD for prototyping is critical. These prototypes will act as guides for our developers.
Our current team is primarily back-end developers with one front-end developer. Our initial UX/UI projects include:
- In-browser sign-up workflow
- New user onboarding
- Offline mobile app workflow
You will be working on mobile apps and web applications. We want to see a portfolio that includes both responsive websites and mobile applications. This is a position with a great opportunity to go from Temp to Perm. We are primarily looking for candidates in the Southern California region.Posted 5 days ago Apply Now