Xineoh made waves in 2017 when we secured $2m venture backing out of North America for our AI platform that can deliver industry-leading automated consumer behaviour predictions for companies using their raw unstructured data, such as invoices, etc. We provide the results in as little as two weeks. On the well published MovieLens Data Set, VentureBeat called our out-performance of our closest competitors “scary”.
Xineoh recently closed its B round, and we have subsequently moved our offices to Hyde Park, Johannesburg.
Two types of people love working at Xineoh, those who are fanatical about being the best in the world and those who constantly feel like they are square pegs in round holes wherever else they go. If you are incredibly creative and hard-working, but very bad at interviews, politics and other social situations, we will probably love you.
Xineoh offers free daily lunch and a bi-annual performance bonus structure composed of a combination of cash and stock options.
We won’t lie, though, you will work harder here than anywhere else because being the best does not come without a sweat.
We are looking for a Digital Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our sales and marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital and graphic design, styles and layout techniques. The Digital Designer role at Xineoh encompasses the entire process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photographs. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, presentations, sales collateral, advertisements, exhibitions and more. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures, and social media artwork.
Ultimately, you will ensure our brand is developed and promoted through delivering high-quality design work within tight deadlines.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate business requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work timeously and methodically within a fast-paced environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Oversee and implement all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Refine images, fonts, and layouts using digital design software.
- Generate ideas to effectively portray concepts and successfully advertise our solutions.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our stakeholder touchpoints.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Effectively organise and manage the design assets for ease of use.
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines.
- The ability to receive, provide and implement feedback effectively.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The ability to think creatively and deliver complexity in an easy to digest visual way.
- The foresight to put yourself in the shoes of the target audience.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Sufficient digital design experience (5+ years).
- Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator and Photoshop)
- HTML Coding