Product Designer (UI/UX)
Ultimate.ai is Europe’s leading customer service automation platform. We help businesses like Zalando, Telia and Finnair scale their customer service with artificial intelligence.
Ultimate.ai helps agents work faster and smarter, not harder, by providing them AI tools that augment their workflows. For our enterprise clients, we significantly enhance customer experience at lower costs. For the agents, we improve job satisfaction and provide freedom to focus on what really matters: the customer.
Our technology is market-leading. We’re over 20 people today and backed by Techstars and some of Europe's biggest name VCs. We’re proven; we’ve won major enterprise clients and are focusing heavily on our European expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the get-go.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We want to fundamentally change how people work in customer service. So we need a team of world-class talent. As a Product Designer at ultimate.ai, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one.
You’ll be instrumental in the planning, designing and testing of our client facing platform, which allows our customers to manage and analyze the performance of our AI.
Clean, responsive user interface with simple and seamless user experience is your North Star. You'll work closely alongside product managers, developers and other stakeholders to build new features focused on user experience. You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly, with direct guidance from our Head of Product.
- Lead the design vision and define the look and feel of user interactions with the product.
- Develop modern, elegant digital designs and product experiences that empower customers to interact with, manage and understand the AI.
- Design slick analytics dashboards which track the AI performance and visualise its data.
- Create a product that customers love to use, with intuitive flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Develop new designs within existing and new visual systems and design languages.
- Work closely with product, developers and founders in an agile environment.
- Be a champion for design culture and beautiful user experiences.
We’re looking for an experienced product designer with the passion for creativity, pixel perfect experiences and visual storytelling to bring our product to life.
- 3+ years’ experience designing multiple software solutions (B2B and/or B2C) as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer;
- Experience in designing UI for customer facing apps from concept through to pixel-perfect designs;
- Understanding of interface and interaction patterns and best practices for various platforms, as well as experience working within a responsive design framework;
- Strong conceptual thinker, ability to understand complex systems;
- Self-starter who can collaborate with designers, engineers, PM, marketing and other teams in the company
- You can quickly bring ideas to life using prototyping tools like InVision or UXPin and turn them to high-quality designs and final assets in Sketch or similar tools.
- Experience in performing user tests of designs;
- Experience in agile/SCRUM methodologies;
- Fluency in English is a must
Contact Us at email@example.com with a link to your portfolio together with your updated CV and we’ll get back to you.
Posted 10 days ago