Sr. UI/UX Designer
- Provide creative, innovative UIUX designs for complex web systems.
- Explore multiple concepts for new features.
- Research, explore and communicate best practices, designs, and issues and present, explain, and justify them to stakeholders.
- Define the suitable interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and visual design around customer needs, and with an understanding of constraints.
- Find creative ways to solve UIUX problems. (e.g. usability, findability)
- Creative team player that likes brainstorming.
- Conceptualise, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- Work with UI and UX deliverables.
- Work in collaboration with a Design team, covering the Design System and concepts of NICE next-generation products.
- Degree in a design-related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience as a UIUX Designer
- Strong portfolio in designing complex systems
- Background in research
- Working knowledge with a Design System
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Ability to work independently and with a group of peers
- Strong written communication skills and presentation skills