Senior Product Designer
Timescale is seeking a talented Product Designer to help build Timescale’s Cloud offering and inform, maintain, and push its existing web properties.
This is a full time position in Los Angeles or NYC.
- Create user flows, wireframes, visual interfaces, and compelling interactions
- Collaboration with product managers, engineers, co-founders
- Leading ideation sessions, user research, usability tests, QA testing
- Distilling complex ideas into inclusive, intuitive, elegant designs
- Building consistent design systems
- Staying current with mobile trends to apply to all designs
- Collaborating with design peers, giving and receiving design critique to refine and produce the best work, checking ego at the door
- Portfolio of strong interface & user experience design
- 6+ years of experience in graphic design
- Mastery of typography, layout, color, and advanced design principles
- Experience designing for all mediums (Desktop, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Expertise with Adobe CC, Figma, and other prototyping tools
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Enterprise SaaS or agency experience
- Self starter who gets excited about problem solving and understands that a project never truly ends but is an iterative process
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
Time Series is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it.
Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include IOT, complex monitoring systems, industrial machine data analysis, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on premise, and cloud deployments.
TimescaleThe team is based in New York City (HQ) and Stockholm, and is backed by top tier investors, including Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Icon Ventures, and Two Sigma VenturesPosted 6 days ago Apply Now