Future Platforms, a London based independent award winning digital agency, is currently looking for someone to join our growing business as a UX/UI designer to create UX project deliverables and develop a visual strategy for our clients.
Having tripled in size over the last four years, Future Platforms has experienced significant growth and success in recent times. The company holds a stellar roster of clients that includes Domino’s Pizza, First Group and Workspace. We are planning to further expand this year, continuing to deliver forward-thinking, best-in-class solutions for our existing and new client base.
You will have worked in digital agency and already have experience working across multiple platforms.
Working alongside UX/UI team, you will be helping to define correct research processes and design the best visual strategy for our top clients. You will also be involved in whole lifecycle of the projects from customer research to prototyping.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with other designers, project managers and developers. You will be capable of implementing design specification and visual standards on different platforms.
- Develop the visual identity strategy for our customers
- Participate in creating UX project deliverables (personas, user journeys, wireframes, app maps, prototypes)
- Develop the visual interface design through user archetypes, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
- Bring to life research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Significant experience working as a UX/UI designer in a digital industry
- Good knowledge of all things related to iOS and/or Android user interfaces
- Solid knowledge of relevant design software such as: Photoshop and Illustrator, In Design, Sketch and/or Zeplin
- Experience building adaptive prototypes in Axure or using prototyping software such as: Invision, Principle and/or Pixate
- Experience working on mobile platforms
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, iconography, photography and information visualisation
- Experience creating visual design guidelines project documentation and design language system
- Understanding of how to apply the methodologies of user interface design and research to website/mobile and product development
What we offer
- Quarterly bonus scheme (based on company performance)
- 28 days of holidays
- Training budget
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friendly open working environment
- Free breakfast
- Central London location
- Great clients
**ALL CANDIDATES HAVE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN UK.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now