Senior Graphic Designer
Flwr, a well-funded SaaS startup, is set to revolutionize the global cannabis tech scene by introducing the first of its kind cannabis management powerhouse. Flwr manages, tracks and analyzes all aspects of the cannabis supply-chain from seed to sale while providing real-time insights to the regulating agencies.
We are looking for a talented and versatile Senior Graphic Designer. In this role, you will serve as our visual storyteller and have the ability to take a verbal concept and translate it into an engaging visual experience. You have a strong background in both digital and print design and production as well as experience in both corporate-level graphic and website design. You are a highly creative, yet detail-oriented contributor. As a self-motivated person, you can manage multiple projects and shifting priorities without compromising quality. You think strategically but are also able to execute tactically, and use an iterative and collaborative creative process.
- Design and produce best-in-class creative assets including but not limited to: landing pages, direct mail, email, ebooks, infographics, and animated presentation decks that connect, inspire and engage audiences.
- Own the creative process from concept to visualization and final execution.
- Manage, maintain and ensure the technical feasibility of the UI/UX design of the corporate branding.
- Build a library of reusable designs for future use.
- Act as a brand steward by protecting the integrity of all external facing design work
- 3+ years experience as a marketing graphic designer web, one-pagers, presentations, with a strong portfolio
- Experience in generating brand books from scratch - A plus
- Passionate about delivering messages through mind-blowing designs
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint, creating attractive and eye-catching presentations
- Knowledge in CSS/HTML/JS - A plus
- Strong graphic design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Experience with Information Architecture or User Experience Design
Resumes can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted 14 days ago Apply Now