Front End Wordpress Web Developer
SecureData.com is a leader in hardware encryption storage and data security services. We are looking for a front end Wordpress Web Developer. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of web and application development, knowledge of content management systems and the ability to work within cross-functional teams.
The candidate must have the ability to actively manage multiple web-based projects, work under tight deadlines while consistently delivering quality results.
- Maintain current WordPress websites.
- Own front end features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch.
- Work and customize WordPress plugins.
- Collaborate with back-end developers in the process of connecting API.
- Collaborate with project managers and designers in the process of creating design mockups.
- Understanding of SEO current best standards and schema mockup.
- Write high quality code.
- Wordpress Development: 2+ Years
- Experience on using Bitbucket or Github
- Strong knowledge in HTML 4/5, CSS and PHP.
- Knowledge of WooCommerce platform
- Strong Knowledge and experience with responsive design and development
- Front-end and minimal back-end development experience.
- Strong sense of design quality and understanding of visual and UI/UX disciplines and principles.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Catered Lunch
- A bright and spacious office, conveniently located in Cleveland
We believe in creating a challenging yet fun work environment where employees feel like family. If you are a professional that wants to be rewarded well for your work, let us know by applying today.
Learn more about the company:
If a portfolio is available, please provide a link with the resume as well.
Posted 3 months ago