Creative Graphic Designer
SecureData.com is a leader in hardware encryption storage and data security services. We are looking for a Creative Designer to coordinate and design branded digital content. The creative designer is an integral member of our team, leading our creative process and collaborating closely with product developers, graphic designers, video producers, and account executives to concept, develop, and create.
• Work independently or coordinate the creation of professional brochures, PDFs, Infographics, Trade Show Materials while maintaining brand style.
• Generating creative graphical mockups for Web and Print which can be passed down for production.
• Produce or coordinate production of fresh, innovative work that translates company ideas into compelling digital experiences.
• Coordinate with the development and sales team to deliver brand message.
• Signing off on deliverables.
• Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator a must. Video editing Skills are a huge bonus.
• Dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with a good communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Strong organization skills, with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines. Ability to balance multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Proactive in every way possible; always thinking 3 steps ahead.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient.
• WordPress Experience and CSS knowledge is a plus.
· Competitive Salary
· Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
· Catered Lunch
· A bright and spacious office, conveniently located in Cleveland
We believe in creating a challenging yet fun work environment where employees feel like family. If you are a professional that wants to be rewarded well for your work, let us know by applying today.
Posted 7 days ago