Senior Visual Designer (Contract)
Collective health is looking for a contractor for 2-4 months to help us redesign our employer product.
- Work alongside staff designers to define visual style of our Employer product
- Collaborate with the team on imagining what a premium experience looks and feels like translating that into viable design solutions.
- Creating Prototypes that help us test and validate our product approach
- Work with our design system team to make sure we are building extensible components
- Validate direction with engineers and product managers to ensure we design and ship a high quality solutions.
- An eye for detail, obsession with craft
- Ability to create high fidelity prototypes
- Experience making complex data understandable
- Ability to design and clearly document your designs as needed for communication and implementation purposes
- Strong collaboration and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of grid systems, composition, typography and color
- 4+ years designing & launching digital products
Nice to Have:
- Experience building or contributing to design systems
- Track record of doing full product redesigns
To apply we require a strong portfolio that showcases your breadth and depth of experience. Please supply either a link or upload directly.
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted 8 days ago Apply Now