About your role:
FANDOM is seeking a Product Designer to join our D&D Beyond team, working on the official digital companion for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. We are excited to take the next steps in realizing our extensive vision and experiences for D&D Beyond—continuing to bring the most convenience, customization, and captivation to the D&D community that we can.
We want teammates that care deeply about building communities, have a strong passion for gaming, and want to work collaboratively as part of a larger design team.
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to zoom out, think big, and break new ground. You care just as much about how a product should work and behave as how it should look. You’ve shipped at least 2-3 large projects across mobile and desktop interfaces, and feel comfortable building prototypes that demonstrate the finer details of visual design, interactions, and experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Lead design thinking and execution across product user experience from concept through launch and additional iterations.
- Collaborate with designers across brand and product to ensure design cohesion across our entire experience .
- Validate ideas and design decisions with qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, data analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy.
- Push the visual and interaction design forward and help maintain its consistency by designing and documenting visual systems and style guides.
- Take an active role in refining how our Design team works, shaping the culture, and actively help recruit and improve our design hiring process.
- An experienced product designer with 3-4 years of experience, a BFA in Design, HCI or related field, and an online portfolio demonstrating strong visual and interaction design chops.
- Familiar with user centered design principles and processes, and how to integrate them into agile development teams.
- Experienced with prototyping concepts in Principle, After Effects, Invision, or other similar tools.
- Experienced with Sketch or similar design programs.
- Self-driven, collaborative and thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
Bonus points if you...
- Are passionate about Dungeons and Dragons.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Daily team lunches and periodic Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
Posted 2 months ago Apply Now